Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Work At Home

Hi Everyone! I Finally found a work at home job that isn't a scam! I met a lady the other day and so she showed me what they were all about and what products they sell and I'm very excited! The products are things you use everyday but eco friendly, made with no toxins. They sell things like laundry detergent, cleaning supplies, skin care, make up and much more. I have a son so I'll be using the products so I no longer have such hazards in my house. I would also like to make some extra money and maybe even replace the job i have now so I can spend more time with family. Only requirements are that you must be 18. If anyone wants to team up with me or just use more safe eco friendly products go to my site and sign up. Oh and if you become a member you get 30 to 40% off the price so you can also save a lot of money by just switching stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment