Popular Posts

Monday, January 23, 2012

Success!

Since I've been working from home I've realized I Will be very successful with this company. I've recently gotten my mother and father in-law to join! That's very exciting for me considering they are skeptical about everything. They absolutely love the products! Also since I've joined I've meant some people who've become very successful with this company. All of them were average people that saw the opportunity and took off with it which proves anyone can make very good money from home. I love everything this company offers. I get to spend more time with my family, help other people make their home safer, I don't sell anything, no need to stock shelves like a lot of other companies, and they're products people use everyday. I love that I don't have to talk people into health shakes or anything like that then pester them every single month to buy more. I simply show people a new company to shop from and if they want to make extra money or replace their income i teach them. Thank god i finally found a company I can work as much or as little I want and get paid for my effort not just for my time away from family!

1 comment:

  1. Ashlee’s Work From Home Happiness blog is anything and everything you wanted to know about work from home opportunities. I had no idea how many different work from home jobs there are!
    What resonated with me is that Ashlee is also a freelance writer. She gave up her job to pursue freelance writing and never looked back. She now makes a full-time living writing – just like me – and some of her best Pintastic posts are about freelance writing.
    Ashlee is also soo helpful! I’ve been emailing her about Tailwind and Pinterest and email marketing and you can tell she takes the time to help others whenever she emails you.
    She also has a job board, so if you are interested in picking a side job or extra cash, go there to see what’s available.
    Ashlee has a fantastic beginner’s guide to getting started working from home so be sure to check that out.

    ReplyDelete